March 12, 2009

The Good Things at Work

Ryan said that my last post only listed the bad things at work, so I thought I would list some of the things that I like about work.
1. Getting paid + killer benefits
2. Working with cool people and knowing random people in other labs (my cousin, a boy on Ryan's drumline and a former chemistry TA from the U, random)
3. Learning new things. I know this is the interview answer, but it really feels good to exercise the ol' brain
4. Did I mention the awesome benefits?

3 comments:

Cort said...

I just can't wait to see you at the work parties!

Cort said...

Um, I just realized that I picked your same background. I'm such a hack! I just remember liking yours and then clicking on the site and finding one I liked for me. I'm an idiot!

The Caldwell's said...

Nice...There's nothing better than getting killer benefits! Jealous!