Awesome. And David looks like you in this picture!
Oh, and I love the 1st time being laid off photo. Classic. You might think it's your only time being laid off (which is what I thought) but it could be your 1st lay off this year like it was for me. Wow, look at me....I"m such a Debbie Downer.
Wow, his hair is the BOMB...!
Ok time for an update. I'm missing you.....thats why!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome. And David looks like you in this picture!
Oh, and I love the 1st time being laid off photo. Classic. You might think it's your only time being laid off (which is what I thought) but it could be your 1st lay off this year like it was for me. Wow, look at me....I"m such a Debbie Downer.
Wow, his hair is the BOMB...!
Ok time for an update. I'm missing you.....thats why!
Post a Comment