It turns out that working 40+ hours a week takes a lot of your time. It had been so long, that I almost forgot. Luckily they didn't take without giving.
Here is a list of the things I got from my new job......
1. A horrible ID badge picture (I had him take it 3 times)
2. A lot of possibly helpful information if we are ever attacked by terrorists or the whole east side is on fire or becomes radioactive
3. The knowledge that according to HIPPA I shouldn't even be mentioning HIPPA now or the fact that I have a job where HIPPA is mentioned
4. and last but not least a cold from my trainer
All in all it was a productive week. I'm so glad that I'm done with orientation, excluding the mountains of required online training for new employees. Luckily I'm finally in the lab and pullin the ol' pipetting skills out a retirement. I really do like my actual job, and the people I work with, it will just be nice when I'm done training. So, ask me in about three months what I do for a living and then I might actually be able to tell you.
March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well you should scan that ID picture in so I can see it. From the story I heard, there was someone making faces at you and that's why you had to have so many taken.
ID pictures are the worst...I had to take mine for my gym yesterday and I looked like a full-moon in a square frame...oh well.
Do you like your job so far?
Post a Comment