March 4, 2009
Chest Fouls
So I got invited last minute to the Jazz game tonight. My friend Natalie had super sweet 11th row tickets from her work. It was a nail biter. Jazz won! During the game we were discussing how we don't really know much about the fouls in basketball. Well, Natalie was being honest and I was trying really hard to think back to my Jr Jazz days and pretend that I totally knew all about it. So a charging foul was called and I explained it. Then the next foul I missed so we listened to the announcer and it sounded like he said "chest foul." Hmmmm, I don't remember those from Jr Jazz? We then went on to describe how their was groping involved, it was then reported to your supervisor, HR got involved and a huge investigation ensued........then a foul was called. The rest of the game every foul was a "chest" foul, until finally we heard the announcer slur "Jazz foul." They really need a new announcer who can enunciate his words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He was drunk
Nice...sounds like you had a LOT of FUN.
Post a Comment