October 4, 2010
Trifecta
Well, it finally happened yesterday. I got all three from Lucas. You knew the day would come, but I'd held it off for almost five months. Yesterday I lost that battle. First the spit up. Nothing new there, happens multiple times every day. That's what burp rags were invented for. Then came the pee. Not my favorite but that's the risk I take carrying him to his tub from the bedroom and maybe stopping a little too long to look at his cute tushie in the mirror. No problem it's mostly water anyway. But of course it had to be the poop day too. A few nights ago we had the pooping in the tub incident. That was not fun since it involved re cleaning and then scrubbing the tub. Last night it happened innocently enough while I was burping him. I checked to see if it had leaked out the top, all clear I thought I'd dodged a bullet. Then I pick him up to change him and it's leaked out the legs. What's that you say, "did it stop there?" No it went through all layers of clothing and onto the skin. It's not fair to have to wash out his clothes and mine. I think I officially get to be in the mom club now, right? Do they give you oxiclean at the welcoming meeting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome! your story cracks me up! I know poop is the worst!! I bath with him so when he was 2-4months old, he pretty much pooped every night in our tub. You would think I would learn my lesson and having him poop before hand but even when he went before bath he would do it in it multiple times! agh.
Go meg mama!
Post a Comment