As some of you might know we love to go to the state fair. It is so wonderful. The people watching, the food, the people watching, the big yellow slide and did I mention the people watching? Such fun. Usually our cousin Cort brings the kids, but she was busy this year having another kid. Plus we were missing my Mom and brothers, busy doing something not as fun as the fair. Luckily my friend Natalie and her husband Joey could come and they brought along Lucas' girlfriend Jenna. Joey didn't get off work for a while so Ryan and Lucas were the only boys, which meant they had to go through all the craft displays with us. What good sports. We were poor this year so we only did one ride on the big yellow slide and shared a funnel cake. I can still taste the goodness. Enjoy the pictures below. I can't believe it's a whole year until the fair comes again. Sigh. Also, one more fun tid-bit. I can now add the UT state fair park to my list of places I've fed Lucas. It's really a traveling show.
Lucas is ready to go.

Just the girls and Lucas.

Jenny and Natalie loved the piglets. I really think they tried to steal one. I'm serious, when we were leaving Jenny had a lump in her shirt that was squealing.

This is what my husband chooses to eat when given the choice of all the fair food. Is that not the grossest thing you've ever seen? He might as well get it at the fair because he sure isn't getting it at home. I may have made him brush his teeth before he got a kiss.

I love my sister. We are two crazy apples in a bushel of awesome.
1 comment:
couldn't have said it better, my sista!
Post a Comment