It was such an amazing experience. Everyone tried to tell us how much they loved going to the temple and how wonderful it is. I was excited, but it's one of those things that you don't really know until you've experienced it. I've never felt so peaceful in all my life. I've always loved Ryan, but now I'm even more excited since we are a family forever. I highly recommend attending.
Also, we have such amazing friends and family. So many people came to support us. I had family travel in from Arizona! Plus some spectacular cousins that made it even though they had a family crisis to attend to. We really appreciate everyone making the time for us. We have so many wonderful friends (Rachael I was thrilled to see you on Friday night). Even those that couldn't make it still made the effort to show their support and love. How lucky we are! 
4 comments:
Oh man, you're making me cry again. I am soooo happy for both of you! You look so happy. I totally agree with how you felt in the temple. You described it perfectly. Cute picture!!!
That is a cutie patootie picture! I love you guys both and I'm sorry we won't get to hang out for a month but please save "17 again" for us to watch together. We'll do it on DVD if we have to.
I am so happy for you two! It gives me chills just reading about it! I don't see Ryan anymore at the hospital :( so I am glad you posted about it! Congrats!
Wow....I love that your other three siblings aren't in the "Family Picture"....thanks...can you digitally add us? make me skinny.
Secondly, I just wanted you and cort to know, that 17 again is at the dollar theater, and it comes out on DVD on July 24th....I did a little research!
Post a Comment