July 31, 2009
The best UT holiday
We love the 24th of July. It's right after Ryan's birthday, so he always gets a holiday in honor of his birth, plus their are always fireworks! I love fireworks. It's my favorite part of July, two sets of fireworks. For the 4th, we watched fireworks from a distance on our neighbors porch. You could kind of see them over the trees. For the 24th we have the best seat in the house. Since we live so close to Liberty Park we are right under them when they go off. It was a super fun evening with a cool surprise. It turned out that half my cousins were in town so they brought all their kids and we spread out some blankets in the back yard and watched the show. We went up to Layton the next night to hang out with them too. I really like my extended family, so I'm super happy that we got to hang out with them. The only thing missing was Cort and her two awesome boys. Also, I'm excusing myself from trying to take firework pictures since I obviously don't have a camera that works...and it was my on week so I was thoroughly exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I miss the Utah Fireworks! It's a perfect event to spend time with your family and friends! that's so cool you got to see them in your own back yard!
Hey, thanks for missing me, I missed you too! Carlos sounded like he was hardly involved with the family being there. Weird. I might need to teach him how to be a proper family member. So I'm back and what's your schedule, we need some homemade pedicures and a chick flick!
Oh Yea, Carlos said we're going to your backyard again for the fireworks next year.
Post a Comment