November 2, 2010

Halloween

I've been so excited for Halloween. I've actually been more excited for every holiday, because with my age and ever present gray hairs comes wisdom, and that wisdom is this: holidays are more fun with kids. It's true, if Ryan and I were in our young bloated always drunk rock star youth we wouldn't think this way. But since we are not big partyers, we look forward to the little ones running around in their super cute costumes. I may have been so excited I bought my sons costume in August. He just looked so cute as a dinosaur/dragon, we're not really sure which it is. Since the weather was so bad, we made it to about 3 houses and then the kids were done, or maybe I was just done. I loathe the cold weather.


Look at my cute little dino/dragon.


Cousins


The dressed up gang at Papa and Nana's house

1 comment:

The Caldwell's said...

It is so true! Halloween is so much fun dressing up your kids and go trick or treating with them. Wish our kids can do that together someday :)

Lucas looks FRIGGN cute by the way! I love his tummy.