Solid Food
We started Lucas on solid food. I was so excited to get him started, but then I realized that it's actually more work. It turns out it was easier to just carry the food around with me. Luckily he's been enjoying almost everything we've given him. I've been making his food since that is something that I really want to do. I have to admit that it's not too hard, but it does take a little time. He loves sweet potatoes, squash and bananas. He hates avocado. I know it's a sin to hate avocado in our family, but I will try them again on him soon. He will learn to love them!
Here I am feeding Lucas the homemade sweet potatoes. Notice that I'm still in my comfy clothes with my hair pulled back. There is only so much I can do in a day, either he eats or I have my hair fixed. I'm glad I chose to feed my child.The idea is to make a lot ahead of time and freeze them in ice cube trays. It makes for interesting colored ice cubes and limited freezer space.
1 comment:
Cool! my friend suggested I should use an ice tray too. It worked out great! You are a good mommy ;)
I'm glad he's loving the food! Koe is starting to eat normal food so it's so much easier to prepare a meal now. I just order rice and veggie whenever we're out to eat. It's only few months you have to take time and smash food!
Post a Comment