We had such a nice conference and Easter weekend. We got to enjoy watching the Sunday morning session on our computer. Of course it couldn't keep up if we watched full screen so we got to watch the little version. Then we got to enjoy a special meal at the Sinner's, it was delicious. And we got to find out that Ryan's little brother Casey proposed to his adorable girlfriend Mary! They are planning on getting married this fall and we couldn't be happier. That gives me five whole months to lose the baby weight.
Then it was off to my Mom's house to watch the second session and then enjoy another wonderful meal with Mom and Jen. It was a wonderful, relaxing weekend that ended much too quickly. Now it's already back to work and school. Luckily life never gets boring when you're counting down the days to your first little baby. Woohoo.
April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eighteen days left?! I want to see the belly!!! So you know that I'm coming to Utah next week, right? I'll have to chat with my dad and see if we can all get together for dinner or something. Oh, and if you talk to your brother, tell him that I know he called me, and I would call him back, but my phone is in Indiana. Yeah, lame. So I'll call him when I can. Thanks! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment