The main update is that I'm still pregnant. We've been working hard at getting everything ready. The nursery is in progress, along with the hospital bag and the baby laundry. It's all starting to come together and I feel pretty confidant that if he came tomorrow we'd be pretty ready. As of now though it's no problem if he wants to hang out and cook a little longer.
The chaos that will soon be called nursery.
Instead of the usual belly shot this time around, I've bared a little more. We got matenity pictures done yesterday and you can check them out on our photographers blog if you'd like. ashleymackayphotography.blogspot.com
2 comments:
You guys look sooo CUTE! You tummy looks GREAT! I wish mine looked like yours! haha. I love the crib! We have the same one in White :) Sounds like you are ready to have your baby! I can't wait.
K, Love the crib, super cute and I know you and you are totally ready for this. i love how calm you are about everything...must be all the years of Bikram yoga that taught you so well. Pregnancy pictures are adorable, love the one of you two laughing.
Post a Comment