April 26, 2010
Baby Watch 2010
I know everyone is hoping that we would be posting baby pictures by now, but no such luck. It's so funny to have this date in your future of when your baby will arrive. You keep saying to yourself..."ok, April 25th we'll be parents." Then the day comes and goes and you're still pregnant. It's a good thing I told myself to expect at least 41 weeks. I know he'll come when he's ready and I'm cool with that. My doc is all excited to induce me, but I'm trying to keep her reigned in. We have a non-stress test today and as long as everything is alright we'll keep chugging along. I'm hoping for him to come some time this week. The full moon is on Wednesday and a storm is suppose to roll in at about the same time. Hopefully that will get things going. In the waiting time I'll just keep doing everything I can to get things going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ya!!! I'm excited! Can't wait to see the little sinner baby :) Take it easy meg.
Being induced isn't terrible. I have no comparison but I'm just saying. Maybe try standing on your head in some yoga pose DURING the full moon, that might help too.
Post a Comment