February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day to my Sweetie

I love my Ryan so much. I thought we should sort of celebrate Valentine's day this year since it will be our last year without kids. We don't believe in buying expensive flowers or crappy chocolates, but we love to spend time together. I made us dinner, well we made dinner together. You can't really tell from the picture but I actually made a pot roast. It turned out really good, as I was told by Ryan. That was my gift to him, meat cooked in his own house by his wife. Ryan made the mashed potatoes, which were so good I couldn't even stand it. We had a great day together and a fabulous evening spent cooking and eating good food.
Megan + Ryan

1 comment:

The Caldwell's said...

Cute ;) That's the best kind of Valentine's Day! We didn't do anything special either. just with our family. Good for you for cooking meat!