February 13, 2010
Congratulations to Ryan!!!!!!!
Ryan made it in to Physical Therapy school at the U!!!!!! We are so excited, I even jumped up and down when we got the letter (totally defying gravity and all logic in my current state). We feel so blessed. It is amazing to us to think that a little less than a year ago Ryan prayed/decided that he wanted to be a PT.....then bam, the path is laid out. It has been a lot of study hours and agonizing over applications, but it's all paid off. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he has done. Imagine not taking a science class since high school then acing anatomy, physics and chemistry. He is so amazing. We don't have all the details, but we know that classes start this summer and he'll go for nine semesters straight. He's going to be one busy boy, but enjoying all the learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We're SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! You have our exact story, just PT school instead of dental. It really is incredible the things these husbands can accomplish when they put their minds to it, even when they haven't taken science classes in YEARS. Way to go, Ryan! We love you guys.
YAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so excited for both of you! Everything worked out, and I'm glad you can stay in SLC! What a blessing ;) So exciting!
Post a Comment