June 2, 2009

Stupid Railing

We've been trying to paint our front porch railing for five days now. We rented a pressure washer on Friday to clean off the railing and porch, then got up early to start painting on Saturday. I got it all taped off primed and one coat put on before I had to go to my co-workers wedding. By the time I got back it was so windy I couldn't paint any more. No problem I'll just leave it until Monday. Ryan sprayed one coat on Monday and then I started another when a huge storm blew in. No problem I'll finish it on Tuesday. I didn't even get to start today before the weather turned crazy rainy. In the mean time our porch has looked like this for five days now. With drop cloths and paper all over the place getting rained on and blown around. I refuse to take the paper off until I finish. Here's hoping that tomorrow night is wind and rain free.

1 comment:

Cort said...

I'm sorry about your precious porch but I happen to like the nightly rains with occasional thunder.