We always have to get the pic of the four of us. It usually ends up happening on my couch for some reason. This was for the night of the bachelorette party! It was mostly just girl talk and naughty presents for Rach.
We got to eat at the Red Iguana, yummy. Rach and her fiance, Landon, were going to come to dinner, but they were snowed in up at Oakley. The rest of us had a good time eating super delicious food and the kids even stayed in their highchairs for a good 10min.
The day of the wedding included a breakfast, awesome. I don't know how Rachael knew that breakfast was my favorite meal of the day but I'm glad she got the memo. Here are Leslie and Steven enjoying the orange juice. They stayed with us for the week. It was so much fun to have house guests. Lucas was in heaven having four people to cater to his every need. Then when he went to bed for the night we stayed up for the battle royale of Five Crowns. Their was some major smack talk, but we have another two people addicted to the game.
The wedding was beautiful. Rachael was the most relaxed bride I've ever seen. She did almost freeze to death for her pictures, but she looked so pretty, I'm sure they turned out great. I just now realized that I don't have a single pic of her now husband. I was so concerned with getting one with the four of us in it, I missed the main event.
Since Ayumi was in town a little longer, we hung out after the wedding. We got to eat Cafe Rio, which made her husband happy, and let the kids play. Of course the only picture of the two of them together is one where Lucas is smacking Koe. We had a really good time anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment