Ryan's parents have a Wii. I would love to own one because they are so darn fun, but out of my fun budget (zero dollars in case you were wondering). We like to play it whenever we head over to their house. Our favorite game, or my favorite game, is Just Dance. I am not a graceful person, nor do I have rhythm or fluidity in my movement, but for some reason I rock this game. I am the reigning champ. I really could care less if I win because it is so much fun to play. We had a dance off this weekend, yours truly won, and I got a little footage of the skills. I'm not in it because I'm the only one that thought to record this awesome event. I can promise you that everyone in this video looks better than me though.
September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice! This looks so much fun.
Post a Comment