September 6, 2010

Another Sinner Married

This weekend was the Casey & Mary wedding weekend extravaganza. We're so glad that Mary is now a part of the Sinner clan. She is such a cool girl with wonderful taste. It was such a fun whirlwind weekend.

It started on Friday with the mani-pedi party. All the girls got their nails done and discussed the latest political debacle or something equally as engrossing.
That night was the pre wedding soiree. I don't have a single picture, but it was truly beautiful. I'll get pics from the fam and you'll see why I said Mary has such fabulous taste.

Here is the happy couple after the sealing on Saturday. Mary is wearing her Grandma's dress, which was beautiful. They both looked so glamorous and happy.

Trying hard to get a good picture of the three of us. Of course Lucas was super happy whenever a camera was not pointed at him. As soon as the camera came out, he would start to scream.

Luckily I had my Mom there to help. It was so wonderful to have her there to watch Lucas while we were in the temple and hold him while we were in pictures and calm him down when he was losing it at the luncheon. Taking a baby to a wedding is truly fun. By the by I can now add three more places to my list of where I've nursed. Men with enlarged prostates know where all the bathrooms in the city are, I know where all the dark corners ideal for nursing are.

Since Kelli was in town for only a short time we continued the weekend fun on Sunday. The kids came out to visit Lucas and see Kelli one last time. Lucas did manage to spit up on his Aunt Kelli every day she was in Utah. And yes Ryan is rocking the fu manchu, per his wife's request.

No comments: