August 25, 2010
Craft Day
Here we are the chorus of the under slept. My beautiful sister who has such a grand social life that she doesn't have time to sleep, my pregnant barely showing almost due cousin who is too uncomfortable to sleep, and me the woman with a three month old who decided it would be cool to get up three times the night before. We decided it would be a good idea to get together and have a craft day. Operating hot glue guns on such little sleep, crazy I know. I spent a whole week getting all of the supplies I would need. I was ready. Ryan was going to watch Lucas since he was on break from school. We were set. Cort arrived and I was still trying to finish cleaning the house. So I finally finish and then Jen arrives. So then I decide to make us all lunch, but I want to try out something new. I finally finish lunch and Lucas is hungry. Feed the baby. Then we have to run to the craft store to get paper for Jen's project. During this time my cousin has crocheted like five hats or something, meanwhile I'm still trying to get started on my project. We get back from the craft store and not ten minutes later Lucas is hungry. Feed the baby. Finally it's about four in the afternoon and I get to start my project. I sit down and decide what paper I want to use and then cut out the first circle and it's time for us to leave to a BBQ. Cort has to get home to her poor sick husband and Jen is going to stay and finish her project and then dash to another party or camp out or something. Crafts complete for Megan = 0, super fun day hanging out with the coolest girls = 100%.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously had so much fun and was soooo exhausted on my drive home. We are a couple of misfits, it's true. Don't you worry though, when you're able to craft, I'll be the one getting nothing done but nursing...only my house won't be clean for you. I love these pictures. I may just have to repost them on my bloggity blog.
Post a Comment