Lucas already has a girlfriend. Three months old and he is smitten. The little girl that I babysit, Jenna, is just adorable. Lucas loves having her around. When I get him up in the morning and Jenna is here he just lights up. For the most part she is not as excited by him. Lucas will just lay there and stare at her and she will just continue to play with her toys. I'm sure as soon as he gets bigger he'll start flexing his guns and asking her where the gym is.
What a cutie

We have way too much fun.
Trying to hold hands...what a cute couple.This is how it usually is. Lucas staring and Jenna playing and not realizing that Lucas is there.
2 comments:
Oh they are so adorable! You baby sit everyday!? Wow! I watched a 7 month old baby the other day and I almost passed out...they both wanted so much attention!
Lucas will be definitely a lady's man since he's such a handsome fella. Isn't it amazing, how little baby like him can grow so much bigger than us someday? It's amazing!
Oh, sorry I didn't get to text you back last night, and yes, 30 year old girls get away sounds so fun!
I can't believe you watch another kid, that's practically like having twins or something.
Post a Comment