More pictures of Lucas, because who can resist this adorable face. It's a good thing I have the cutest baby ever so I can post pictures all the time. If I had an ugly baby it wouldn't be as much fun!
He has a new friend. He really likes this monkey. Ryan gave the monkey a random accent which Lucas seems to really dig.
I have to agree with the shirt and say he is totally handsome.
This is his little grease monkey outfit. Ryan's parents have friends who have a daughter with a clothing company. They sent us all sorts of super cute gifts. This was our favorite and we couldn't wait to try it on Lucas. We probably have twenty pictures of him in this outfit.
1 comment:
Hi Megan and baby Lucas! Congratulations on the birth of your baby! He's adorable.
I saw this video on lds.org and thought of you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbYLKVgwztY
Sincerely,
Lindsey Darley
Post a Comment