June 8, 2010
Baby Lucas
He's here...over a month ago. I'm very behind the times on my posts. Lucas Guy Sinner was born May 7th at 8:30am. He was 7lbs 3oz and 20 inches long. Delivery went well, not like I was expecting, but still well. I had to be induced, but we were all doing well in the end. It's been interesting getting used to being a Mom/milk cow. The eating thing has been the hardest to figure out. At first he didn't eat, which was really scary. Then all he wanted to do was eat all the time and I couldn't keep up with him. I think we have a somewhat regular schedule figured out now, but I think he would stay on the boob all the time if he had a choice. He's a boy through and through! I promise I'll get some pictures on some time soon. It's hard enough finding the time to brush my teeth let alone get on the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! Sorry I couldn't call you back! It was my turn to be the milk cow!
Sounds like Baby Lucas is going to be a big boy! I can't wait to meet him. Oh we need to talk about our visit when I'm in Utah! Leslie wants to come up!
So he's a boob man from birth, that's what you can tell all the girls he dates. Nice. Glad things seem to be getting more routine and just when you're the mom pro, I'll be the one crying and hormonal and moody....and covered in spit up and milk. There are good times to be had in the future for us! Miss you and we need to get together but my life it about to get real crazy for about 3 weeks before it calms down. Keep in touch though cause I love you and the updates!
I had to laugh outloud. Some friends and I were just talking about the joys of being a "milk-cow," and how grateful we are that none of us are in that position right now! Not fun, but it does get easier. I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. So wish I was there!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment