A lot has happened and I've been a slacker. Christmas break was all sorts of fun. Ryan had time off, so he needed something to do. Naturally we have many jobs around the house for him so he set out to replace the electric. This was after he took a trip with the marching band to San Diego for the bowl game. He did an amazing job and we only had to live in chaos for a little while. He re-wired almost everything, put fans up in the bedrooms, recessed lighting in the kitchen and patched and painted all the holes. It is amazing and so wonderful to have light switches that actually work and a husband that is so dang handy!
Hi! This is Lindsey, who used to work with Ryan at Huntsman. Although neither of us work there anymore, that is probably the only way you will know who I am! I recently began blog-stalking you - and just in the nick of time, clearly. I am wondering about the fan in this post. I have that exact same one in my house, but it needs to be replaced and we have yet to see it in a store anywhere. Can you possibly tell me where you found it? Thanks bunches! P.S. Congrats on the baby - super stoked for you guys!
Lindsey- I totally remember you. You were one of the people that Ryan worked with that I actually liked. We got the fan at Lowe's in Salt Lake. It is a Harbor Breeze, Item #0075849, Model #L05BN. Hopefully that helps. Ryan said you guys bought a house, congrats. How is the newly married thing going? Anytime you want to come hang out it would be fun to see both of you again.
Lest you forget, Ryan's dad and Meg's mom and Dave the electrician had a tiny part in this very beautiful and extremely professional looking re-hab. Dave is great because he actually taught Ryan how to DO the work, (which I know will come in handy later), Ryan's dad is Super-Builder, and Meg's mom was the one who recommended using metal plates to cover the holes and the use of Crawford's Patching Putty. Ryan did a way better job than I ever could have dreamed of doing! Kudos!
Thank you so much - especially for having such great taste in fans! I will go check out Lowe's. We did buy a house! It's in Herriman, and despite not being able to find Herriman on a map 6 months ago, we've discovered that we love it out here. So it would be great to hang out with you guys again, as long as Ryan isn't going to make us fight to the death in a parking lot! You know, since being pregnant might put you at a slight disadvantage and all... :) Anyway, for real, let's hang out - you guys are pretty fun to be around. Tell Ryan good luck with his PT interview!
4 comments:
Hi! This is Lindsey, who used to work with Ryan at Huntsman. Although neither of us work there anymore, that is probably the only way you will know who I am! I recently began blog-stalking you - and just in the nick of time, clearly. I am wondering about the fan in this post. I have that exact same one in my house, but it needs to be replaced and we have yet to see it in a store anywhere. Can you possibly tell me where you found it? Thanks bunches! P.S. Congrats on the baby - super stoked for you guys!
Lindsey-
I totally remember you. You were one of the people that Ryan worked with that I actually liked. We got the fan at Lowe's in Salt Lake. It is a Harbor Breeze, Item #0075849, Model #L05BN. Hopefully that helps. Ryan said you guys bought a house, congrats. How is the newly married thing going? Anytime you want to come hang out it would be fun to see both of you again.
Lest you forget, Ryan's dad and Meg's mom and Dave the electrician had a tiny part in this very beautiful and extremely professional looking re-hab. Dave is great because he actually taught Ryan how to DO the work, (which I know will come in handy later), Ryan's dad is Super-Builder, and Meg's mom was the one who recommended using metal plates to cover the holes and the use of Crawford's Patching Putty. Ryan did a way better job than I ever could have dreamed of doing! Kudos!
Thank you so much - especially for having such great taste in fans! I will go check out Lowe's. We did buy a house! It's in Herriman, and despite not being able to find Herriman on a map 6 months ago, we've discovered that we love it out here. So it would be great to hang out with you guys again, as long as Ryan isn't going to make us fight to the death in a parking lot! You know, since being pregnant might put you at a slight disadvantage and all... :) Anyway, for real, let's hang out - you guys are pretty fun to be around. Tell Ryan good luck with his PT interview!
Post a Comment