I've made it past the 20 week mark. That's over half way for those of you that don't measure time in 40 week intervals. I used to be that way before I got pregnant too, now everything has to do with how many weeks I am. I've been feeling really pretty good. I just get so dang tired at the end of the day and by the end of the work week stick a fork in me I'm done. I look very pregnant now, as you can see. I've told pretty much everyone that I am pregnant, including the people at work, even though I was going to see how long I could go without ever telling them. It's crazy to be a part of this new world of being pregnant and having kids. It's an exclusive group that I finally got an invite into. Even all the people I knew before that have kids are all inviting me into their pregnancy/motherhood club. It's a wild ride and the kids not even here yet. Which by the way we are crazy excited for!
Me looking pregnant. It looks bigger in person. Believe me.

The super cute half way to being born clothes that I bought. I was so happy to find cute boy clothes. It is much harder than girl clothes, the section isn't even half the size.
4 comments:
Time to come up and borrow some preggo clothes! Love the outfit. You can never go wrong with puffy vests. Carlos thinks I own to many but ha, you can't ever have too many. And boys are the most fun to dress in winter. Layers are so fun. I prefer the hobo chick look. Is that how you spell that?
Ya! Mommy time! You look sooooo cute being pregnant! I love the cute clothes too! I agree with finding boy clothes are harder......not fair.
Enjoy you other half of your pregnancy!
I love the boy clothes you found! I agree, girl clothes are way easier when they are little, but I have seen some super cute toddler boy clothes lately, it makes me happy!!
Such a cute baby bump, I wish I could see it in person! Enjoy it while it is still small, twenty short weeks and you'll long for the days you could still get out of bed by yourself!!!
Congrats! I didn't even know you were expecting. How exciting
Post a Comment