Family Force 5
My little brothers won tickets to the AP Tour, which included Family Force 5....and some other bands that I had never heard of, or care to hear again. Jen and I decided to go, we love the Family Force 5. We heard them at Warped Tour a few years ago and had so much fun that we decided to go the next time they came to town. Now we've seen them a few times, and we always bring the audience age up a few years. This time it was great, since they were in a place with a 21 and over balcony section Jen and I got to go hang out above all the smelly hormonal teens and just enjoy the show. Our little brothers were somewhere in the massive sweaty crowd below us, and apparently enjoying every minute of it. David was so psyched about the show, he was trembling with excitement and shaking the whole car.
1 comment:
About David. . .it's all true! That kid was SO excited. For the record, I offered to take them to the show; but even I know that it's infinitely cooler to be taken to a rock concert by your groovy big sisters than by your mom. So, many, many thanks, Meg and Jen, for "sacrificing" your time. Just so everyone knows, Jonny and David won the tickets while attending their cousin's wedding. At least they weren't bored!
Post a Comment