I know you've all been dying to see pictures of Chloe. Don't worry I won't disappoint you. She is as cute and as fun as ever. We spent all of fall break visiting Ashley, Jeremy and Chloe. The weather did not cooperate so we ended up spending most of our time indoors. We entertained ourselves with talking, movies and crafts. Who needs to do things when children are around? They're like free entertainment.
We played cars with Chloe a lot. We couldn't resist so we bought her an official Cars (the movie) car. Blue, just like her bed.
We all bundled up one day and went to the zoo. Chloe really knew her way around that place, but she only loves the really big animals.
We (I mean Ashley) made some adorable cupcakes for her neighbors...
of course we had to try some.
We built the arch at the science museum, which Chloe then proceeded to knock down onto her head. Luckily she's one tough cookie.
I promised Ryan BBQ this trip and he got BBQ!
We carved pumpkins, which Chloe loved. She had to be involved in every step.
Chloe loves the camera now. She insisted that I take pictures of her cars, her holding her cars and all of us together. It took a few tries but we finally fit us all in one pic! Thanks for a great trip.
3 comments:
Cute!!! Looks like you had so much fun! Chloe is a cutie!
LOVE the last picture! I miss my cousins! You guys all look great.
Yea for trips to St. Louis!! We had so much fun having you visit! Chloe asked about you for weeks after you left, she still talks about you guys!
Post a Comment