May 9, 2009

Indian food is always better as leftovers

Last weekend we got to go out to dinner with my awesome cousins Cortney & Carlos. It was such a fun night. We got to totally make their kids super hyper, without the aid of sugar even, it was just pure adrenaline. Then we got to try a new Indian restaurant in Layton, which we really enjoyed. Of course we had the leftovers the next day for lunch and they were even better. They were so much more spicy and delicious. I didn't take any pictures of our evening out, but I was looking through some old pictures of their kids and found my favorites. Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Caldwell's said...

Mmm,
Indian food...I can't wait to be able to eat them again!!

Cort said...

Hey, I don't have these pictures! What I'd give to have Carson's abs. We love you guys and Indian food too! See you in June!